You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Software Engineer - C# / .Net
Join the software product development team of global provider of industrial IoT and M2M communication solutions that remotely track, monitor and control fixed and mobile assets.
You will be working on the development of the game-changing fleet management solution which consists of a suite of android and web application (a SaaS offering, deployed on Amazon),
If you are a quick learner who really enjoys problem solving and writing high quality code using leading edge technologies and modern development practices, then this is the role for you.
· Design and develop high quality software to implement product features
· Participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle
· Work closely with developers, QA team, customer support and product management on delivering and supporting our service
What we need to see:
· A Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science or related field
· 2+ years of experience in software development using C#/.Net
· Experience working in an agile environment with continuous integration and continuous delivery using tools such as Git, Jenkins and Docker
The nice to have skills
· Android development experience
· Experience with Microservice architectures and Frameworks
· Message queue/broker experience
· Knowledge of Amazon Web Services / Server less computing
· Experience with database optimization
· Good knowledge of design patterns, TDD
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: