You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Support Analyst - Fluent German
Join the German team of this multicultural support group, liaising with multiple engineering teams to resolve issues and contribute to ongoing projects revolving around support tools, knowledge management and more. We can offer a promising career with opportunities to progress while working in a fun team environment.
- Develop and maintain a complete understanding of our products and ongoing releases
- Customer liaison via phone, email or remote control
- Technical fault analysis & troubleshooting
- Answer calls and e-mails in line with team KPIs
- Keep customers (external and internal) informed of the status of their helpdesk issues
- Monitor performance of installed software and hardware products
- Respond quickly to urgent issues, escalating to product development team where required
- Provide training / create documentation as needed
- You must be a native German speaker
- Understanding of PC networking hardware/software concepts
- Knowledge of Windows 7 / 10 / Server 2012 standalone and in a network environment
- Familiarity with SQL / MS SQL server and databases
- Ability to perform root cause analysis and replicate and test problems in multiple environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Team Player
- Fluent English essential – other European languages an advantage
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: