You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Site Manager - Dublin
Immediate start for a Site Manager for a 40 million euro office Block in Blanchardstown.
· Report to Project Manager
· Inspect works in progress and completed work to make sure complies with project specifications.
· Responsible for labor force.
· Implement Health and Safety Policies.
· Ability to work to tight deadlines.
· Strong attention to detail.
Education & Experience
· Suitable candidates must have a relevant qualification in Construction / Engineering or from a Trades Background with 5+ years’ experience as a Site Manager working on Commercial Office Projects with RC Concrete Frame construction experience.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: