You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Account Executive - German Market
The team at Alpha Recruitment are currently sourcing candidates for the position of Account Executive - German Market required for a Company that work with some of the worlds biggest and best digital brands. A coaching focused environment, this company is ideal for candidates that have a "can do" attitude that may be looking for a break/start into digital sales.
As an Account Executive, you will consult and build relationships with different sized businesses in the German market that are looking to use cutting edge advertising products for their digital marketing campaigns. You will be working onsite with the company's client, a leading social networking company with over 330 million users. You will speak with decision makers via phone, email and social media platforms to gain an understanding of their business needs. You will devise marketing strategies, build media plans, launch campaigns and optimise for success thereby helping them to achieve their marketing & business objectives.
This is an outbound, highly consultative account executive role, where you will be expected to consistently exceed your quarterly targets through building and managing the relationships of your clients, and consistently closing deals by providing the correct advertising solutions. You will be provided with intensive sales and product training, as well as mentorship and coaching from management & senior account executives. Successful account executives will also have opportunities for career progression, as this is a rapidly growing and evolving project, working onsite with our client.
Salary: €28K + €8K Bonus - OTE €36k
Training Program: Three week intensive training program covering sales & product, as well as ongoing training.
Perks: Free food & drinks, ping pong table and games room, centrally located office in Dublin 2.
Who we are seeking?
- You are focused and polished in your approach, and thrive on being a conversationalist, striving to close deals.
- You have a competitive spirit and thrive under pressure, always striving to be the top performer / stand out from the pack.
- You are a team player, willing to go out of your way to help a struggling teammate.
- You constantly strive to improve, seeking coaching & guidance from both peers and managers.
- You are an entrepreneurial self-starter, who can operate with minimal supervision and is motivated to find solutions to problems as they occur.
- You understand how businesses operate and have strong business acumen, including knowledge of different business models & the importance of return on investment.You are a person of high integrity and have a genuine interest in delivering the right solutions, to the right client, every time.
- University degree in digital marketing (in lieu of degree, B2B sales experience).
- Desire to work in fast-paced, target-driven environment.
- Highly disciplined, with excellent time management & organizational skills.
- Strong written and oral business communication skills.
- Native-level German speaker with strong oral and written English.
Please apply with an up to date CV for immediate consideration.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: