You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Functional Systems Support Analyst
I am actively seeking an enthusiastic, systems support analyst, with skills in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, for an amazing opportunity with a multi-national enterprise in County Dublin, Ireland. My client is in the process of upgrading to Dynamics 365 across the UK/ Ireland, and require an experienced analyst to join their growing team with the roll out.
The role will involve:
* Supporting day to day 2nd/ 3rd line Dynamics AX 2012 support issues
* Functional analysis surrounding Dynamics AX 2012/ 365 related projects
* Business Analysis, Process Mapping, Testing, Training and Go-live support
* Face to face/ Remote based support and user interaction
This fantastic hands on role offers the chance to grow prior Dynamics AX implementation/ support experience on a fresh upgrade to Dynamics 365 - encorperating a host of different business processes including manufacturing, distribution and finance. You will work in a close knit, supportive team - getting the opportunity to grow professionally through certified training, as well as build international project exposure.
A fantastic base salary of up to €50,000 is on offer (dependant on experience), along with a fantastic benefits package including bonus scheme, health care scheme and pension plan.
Suitable candidates will be able to offer:
* Dynamics AX 2012/ Dynamics 365 FO support analysis expertise
* Firm understanding across a range of modules
* Functional analysis skills in system design, testing, training and support
* Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
The role is based in County Dublin, with the requirement for occasional travel to other sites - project permitting.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Nigel Frank International
The job: has been sent to: