You can save this job and apply at a later date.
An opportunity has arisen for a Computer Systems Validation Engineer to become a key member of the quality team within a global pharmaceutical leader. The successful candidate will use policies and procedures to validate/qualify computer systems including automation systems, IS applications and enterprise systems.
- Generation, execution, review and approval of IOQ protocols, associated validation documents and CSV assessments
- Prepare/review validation documentation related to projects/change controls
- Manage change controls and other compliance related tasks
- Participate in the review of current and future CSV procedures and policies
- Investigate and troubleshoot problems which occur
- Coordinate with other departments or outside contractors to complete validation task
- Manage projects and prepare status reports
Qualifications and Experience:
- A third level degree in Engineering, Chemistry or Life Sciences
- 5+ Years related experience
- Experience in a GMP environment is essential
- Biologics experience is desirable
For more information contact Nicola on (phone number removed) or email your CV in the strictest confidence to email@example.com
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Headcount Solutions Limited
The job: has been sent to: