You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Sales / Service Administrator
The role of Sales / Service Administrator is an integral part of the business and the candidate hired for this role will be responsible for various important duties such as:
* Use an internal CRM System
* Liaise with customers over the telephone and on email
* Raise purchase orders
* Record and maintain excel spreadsheets
* Manage nominal codes for designated accounts
* Checking outstanding invoices and payment status of both customers and suppliers
* Handling designated accounts and matching correct invoices with PO's
* Efficiently log and record all estimates/ quotations into excel spreadsheets and internal systems
* Sorting and filing customer documents and contracts
* Filing, scanning and typing up documents
* Must have a minimum of 2 years sales administration experience
* Proficient with Microsoft suite - especially excel
* Minimum of 5 GCSEs and have a solid work history
Salary will be between €19,900 to €21,100 per annum
If interested, please send CV via the apply link
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Brook Street UK
The job: has been sent to: