You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Role: Process Analyst
Duration: 4 months (opportunity to extend, other contractors have been regularly extended here)
Start Date: Must be available to start at the beginning of March
Location: Galway, Ireland.
Type: Daily rate
X-Factor: Secure a new contract, this will be a quick process so from you apply, you could secure the job within a week.
Company and project: This is a large well known Galway company who are undergoing an ERP migration project. They have delivery for May 2019 and need your help, there are already contractors onsite working on this project.
Day to day:
* Responsible for the business process mapping, supporting the ERP programme to provide subject matter input on process excellence where needed.
* Help to drive the alignment and standardisation of processes, underpinned by agreed KPIs.
* Recognise and mitigate wider integration impacts of process solutions in other workstreams and functional areas, collaborate with other workstreams to manage effectively
3 years+ experience delivering solutions, working with:
* Process analysis
* Experience of working with ERP systems (can be any ERP technology)
* Excellent communicator with key stakeholders
* Professional qualification in Process mapping, process re-engineering or Business Analysis
* Manufacturing industry experience
* It’s a 1 round interview process (preference is face to face in Galway but can be skype)
NOTE: You must be an EU resident or have a valid STAMP 4 for visa to qualify for this process analyst role. Given the tight internal business deadline on this project, and the timescales involved in processing work card/permit applications, regrettably we will not be offering work permit sponsorship for this process analyst role.
*** Please pass this information onto any friend / colleague who may be interested***.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit (url removed)
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC(phone number removed) England and Wales
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: