You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Practice Accountant - Qualified
Accountant role in a growing chartered accountancy practice based in Waterford City. The practice has a mix of clients from all industries and provides a highly professional, quality, client orientated service to all their clients who operate in variety of industries. The key functions of this role will include the following.
- Preparation of statutory accounts for limited companies
- Preparation of sole traders accounts
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Performance of various data analysis for clients
- Calculation and submission of corporation taxation, income tax, VAT, Paye, P35’s etc
- Dealing with ongoing client queries via meeting , email and on the phone
- Working to the CRO and Tax Deadlines
Experience & Skills required
- ACA ,ACCA or CPA qualified or Part Qualified considered
- A minimum of 3+ years relevant practice experience essential
- Some experience of audit an advantage
- Experience of using sage line 50, Sage Accounts, and various cloud based accounting packages
- Good Excel, Outlook and Word experience important
- A good “can do”, professional manner with strong communication skills essential
- An ability to work under your own initiative is a must.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.