You can save this job and apply at a later date.
This is an excellent chance to join well know business with excellent prospects, applicants for the role must have relevant service reception experience. Any candidates with experience of working within a franchised car / heavy vehicle dealership would be highly desirable
Key Duties & Responsibilities
* Being the first line of contact for customers and greet in a courteous manner
* Generating service schedules and sending reminders
* Booking appointments
* Issuing workshop job cards
* Monitoring progress of vehicles in workshop
* Processing and closing out workshop job cards
* Assisting with invoicing
* Liaising with Workshop Foreman/Supervisors to maximise workshop loading and planning, to ensure efficiency and profitability
* Contacting customers to inform them of any additional work required
* Providing accurate quotations to gain the necessary authority to complete the work
* Contacting customers upon job completion, competently explaining the work that has been done
* Ensuring customer satisfaction at all times through delivery of the company`s values
* Assisting with customer follow up to ascertain service level satisfaction
* Ensuring that all customer complaints are handled courteously and efficiently
* Other general administration duties, such as running various daily, weekly and monthly reports, scanning and filing paperwork, record archiving and general word processing
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
* Be educated to GCSE standard or equivalent, including Maths and English
* Possess strong administration skills
* Possess excellent organisational skills and the ability to adapt to changing circumstances.
* Possess the ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both verbally and written and both internally and externally
* Possess an ability to structure workload in an efficient manner
* Be able to cope working under pressure
* Must be confident with communication and possess a polite and professional telephone manner
* Possess an excellent level of computer proficiency
* Work effectively as part of a team and also work effectively with minimal supervision
* Have a full and clean driving licence
* Although not essential, some existing mechanical knowledge would be advantageous.
The successful candidate should be:
* Be a fast learner and be organised, methodical, proactive and enthusiastic
* Must have the ability to work as part of a team and be able to work on own initiative
* Have a warm, friendly and outgoing personality
* Ensure that all communication reflects company standards
* Be willing to accept change and have the ability and flexibility to adapt to business needs
* Be tenacious and of a questioning nature
* Be open and honest at all times and always work with integrity
* Possess a willingness to learn and succeed
* Insist on the highest quality work, whilst concentrating on efficiency's
Core hours of work will be Monday to Friday; 8:30am - 5:00pm with flexibility to work on Saturday mornings as required.
Salary will depend on background - €21,600 - €23,100
Please send CV via the link
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Brook Street UK
The job: has been sent to: