You can save this job and apply at a later date.
* Computer Systems Validation (CSV);
* System Development Lifecycle (SDLC);
* Cyber Security and Data Integrity requirements.
This will include supporting implementation of new automated equipment and a DCS on a key site project.
Company/Culture: One of the largest pharmaceutical companies globally that prize for diverse contributions of every employee. They dedicated their selves to the highest level of scientific excellence, continuous innovate and give their best to their employees so the employees can give their best to the costumers. The environment is pretty collaborative, the company work from Monday to Friday during standard hours.
Responsibilities will include: Providing independent quality review and approval of system lifecycle documentation, such as plans, requirements, risk assessments, protocols and reports.
* Providing independent quality review and approval of system changes.
* Supporting and approving computerised systems investigations and deviations.
* Ensuring consistent approach to qualification, change and deviation management across systems.
* Providing timely and pro-active QA IT support and guidance to facilitate project timelines.
The successful candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in QA IT/CSV and/or a similar role in the pharmaceutical industry.
* Experience working knowledge of relevant regulations and industry standards.
* Proven ability to meet timelines, prioritise tasks and engage with stakeholders.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Project management experience will be an advantage.
* DeltaV experience will be an advantage.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit (url removed)
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC(phone number removed) England and Wales
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: