You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Accounts Administrator responsibilities include reviewing and reconciling accounts, processing payments to external partners and maintaining updated records of invoices and receipts. To be successful in this role, you should have a Finance or Accounting background and be familiar with bookkeeping.
Ultimately, you will ensure we process all financial transactions accurately and on time.
* Manage obligations to suppliers, customers and third-party vendors
* Process bank deposits
* Reconcile financial statements
* Prepare, send and store invoices
* Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
* Submit tax forms
* Identify and address discrepancies
* Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable
* Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets
* Proven work experience as an Accounts Administrator or similar role
* Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and debt collection regulations
* Hands-on experience with accounting software
* Advanced knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets)
* Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
* Good organizational and time-management abilities
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
HRGO Recruitment - Belfast
The job: has been sent to: