You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Application Security Analyst
We are looking for an Application Security Analyst with a strong understanding of the risks and security controls that exist in the application domain and a passion for application security. A basic experience with development, particularly in Java is a must. The successful candidate will perform risk assessments, secure code review and penetration testing and feed the results back to our developers in order to improve our overall security stance. You will work as part of a dynamic team in a collaborative environment with other application security Analysts
• Assist with reviewing, testing, and implementation of application security controls
• Perform security assessments and validate vulnerabilities
• Perform penetration testing
• Carry out security threat modelling in the design phase of projects
• Evaluate new and proposed security systems, products, and technologies
• Enable security automation through continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines
• Deliver security related training
• Passion for application security and enthusiasm for learning
• Be able to work as an individual as well as a contributor to a close team
• Strong and effective written and oral English communication skills
• Experience performing code reviews, security testing and threat modelling
• Reasonable flexibility with working hours (some out-of-hours involvement may be required)
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
• Previous experience in the payments industry
• Security certifications such as OSCP / CISA / GIAC
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Volt Europe Ltd
The job: has been sent to: