You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Our client, a growing practice here in Waterford City are looking to recruit an Accountant Technician to their team. This is an ideal role for an Accounts Junior to gain a broader experience in the areas of accounting, tax and audit.
Reporting to Senior Accountants within the Practice, the overall purpose of this role is to assist the experienced Accounts Team in all areas of accounting and tax work for clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Accounts Team with ad hoc accounts duties
- Assisting the Tax Manager with ad hoc tax duties
- Reconciliation of Bank Accounts
- Preparation of VAT, Intrastat, Vies Returns
- Assisting with the reconciliation of accounts
- Assisting clients with payroll compliance
- Preparation of ad hoc reports
- Data Entry
- Any other additional tasks as required
Role will suit
- Qualified/Part Qualified Accounting Technician
- Ideally have 1 to 2 years’ experience in accounts role
- Good Computer skills and excel skills – prior experience of accounting software would be beneficial
- Strong organisation skills and good communicator
- A keenness to learn is essential for this role
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: