You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Our client a fast growing service company based in Waterford are hiring for an Accounts Assistant to join their team. This person will support the Accounting Team.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Assisting accounts receivable and payable
- Preparation and processing of invoices
- Posting to general ledger
- Dealing with invoice queries
- Filing of documents on document storage system
- Review and posting of expense and travel forms
- Assisting in reconciliation of sales on a monthly basis
- Other office admin duties as required
Requirements & Competencies:
- Minimum part or fully qualified Accounting Technician or relevant accounts admin experience (2-3 years)
- Experience using accountancy packages, preferably Sage, an advantage
- Proficiency in data entry and the use of word, excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team supporting others
- Strong attention to detail with ability to prioritize and organize workflow
- Adaptable, driven with a positive attitude
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.