You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Our client a leading medical devices company based in Waterford City are looking for a Financial Accountant to join their growing team. Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for the financial reporting for the site.
- Assist in preparing month end/year end accounts
- Assist in preparing detailed monthly P&L and Balance sheet reconciliations
- Responsible for fixed asset accounting and participate in capital approval process.
- Monitor daily operations reports and compliance with internal control procedures (SOX).
- Work with the purchasing department to achieve cost savings
- Drive process improvements in the area of Finance
- Provides support for lean and cost improvement initiatives.
- Project accounting.
- Assist in the reporting of Projections/Budgets.
- Assist with interim and year end audit, including preparing year end audit file, liaising with audit team and preparation of year end group reporting.
- Assist in ad-hoc and project requirements.
- Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with GMP in all practices, recording of events and processes.
- Ensure compliance with all learnings from all GMP training events.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position.
- Professional Qualification at the level of CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and audit ready at all times
- Excellent organizational, time management and administration skills required
- Advanced Microsoft applications user
- SAP experience an advantage
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: