You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Recruitment Consultant – Technical
RPG Recruitment were established in Waterford City in 2003 and have been recruiting professionals across the South East market for the past 15 years. We are a boutique agency who have a strong belief in building long term relationships with all our clients and candidates alike. Quality service to clients and candidates is at our very core.
Due to strong growth in the business, we are looking to expand our team with an additional Technical Recruiter. This individual will recruit professionals in the Engineering and Science fields across a variety of industries in the South East.
The overall Purpose of this role is to source and place Quality Technical Candidates in growing companies throughout the South East
Responsibilities of the role include:-
- Discuss open roles with clients, ensuring you identify and understand the core elements of requirements with the clients ahead of going to market with the roles ensuring the client receives the best service.
- Identify suitable candidates for open roles following searching databases and advertising the roles
- Interview and assess candidates experience in line with the company requirements.
- Meet with clients and develop a long term relationship on behalf of RPG Recruitment
- Reference checking candidates on behalf of clients and negotiating job offers
- Continuously marketing and sourcing additional new clients and roles
- Completing all administration and ensuring it is kept up to date on the RPG systems
- Other ad hoc tasks as they arise
The ideal candidate will have:-
- A 3rd level qualification ideally in a technical/science discipline
- A minimum of 1 years experience working as a Technical Recruiter or 2 years in a Technical sales role
- An ability to work to targets
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills essential
- Self-motivated with a strong sense to achieve along with having pride in your work
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: