You can save this job and apply at a later date.
IT Field Service Engineer (Co. Wexford)
Excellent opportunity to working with the latest technologies building and supporting solutions across a number of customers ranging in size from small to enterprise level. You will provide reactive and proactive support services for all Windows environments that form the basis of the Managed Services contracts within the Smartschools division of Capita IT & Networks. Along with installing/configuring and maintaining new and existing solutions for the customer, providing and escalation point within the Smartschools Managed Services Contract.
What you will do:
* End-User Desktop OS and application support.
* Installation of Desktop OS and 3rd party application software.
* Configuration and support of One-To-One devices within the education environment.
* Performing on-site repair/replacement of failed hardware such as drives.
* On-site troubleshooting of customer issues and ensuring accurate updates applied to the fault management system and ensuring subsequent escalation of calls if required.
* Resolving fault calls generated from alerts and ensuring accurate updates applied to the fault management system and ensuring subsequent escalation of calls if required.
* Installation and maintenance of projector and active panel hardware for use within the education environment.
Your experience will include:
* Experience/ knowledge of desktop OS such as Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac OS.
* Experience/ knowledge of antivirus and threat management software installation.
* Experience/ knowledge of 3rd party software installation.
* Configuration of personal devices such as iOS / Android tablets.
Desirable experience will include:
* Knowledge of basic networking principals including Wi-Fi.
* Knowledge of basic server domain implementation.
About Capita IT & Networks:
Capita IT and Networks is a leading provider of IT Services delivering Cloud, End-to-End IT Solutions and IT Managed Services to the education, energy and utilities, health, public and private sector organisations. Hundreds of organisations across the UK and Ireland choose to use our flexible, professional and reliable managed IT solutions. Joining us, you’ll deliver true digital transformation to businesses and organisations.
We are part of Capita Plc, the UK’s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers’ needs, we’ve helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too. We are a successful and expanding organisation which credits our success from the commitment and calibre of our employees.
What’s in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration – with colleagues, customers and clients – is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day’s holiday (rising to 27), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You’ll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential – whatever that means to you.
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply – you can contact Michael Rosbotham on (phone number removed) | for guidance.
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: