You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Energy Engineer / Technical SME
Multiple locations Ireland
Initial 6-12 month contracts
Headcount Engineering is now looking to expand its onsite managed services team and recruiting a number of experienced Energy Engineers for a number of multi-site clients located in the North West, South East and South West regions in Ireland.
The Energy Engineer SME will promote various energy management solutions for large energy users in Ireland.
- Drive an energy saving culture and improve plant efficiencies
- Act as the site energy SME
- Design, installation and maintenance of cost-effective and energy efficient systems for building services, including lighting , mechanical and electrical installations (heating and cooling, building management systems, pumping and water systems etc)
- Identify opportunities and undertake specific projects to assess and gather existing data
- Design and specify improvements
- Upgrade / replace existing equipment and systems
- A background in energy management along with facility and asset operations would be an advantage
- Qualification in Engineering, Building Services, Energy efficiency.
- At least 5 years experience in energy efficiency design and installation
- Develop and implement technical installations
For immediate consideration please contact Andy Litchfield on (phone number removed) or email your CV in strict confidence together with a covering letter outlining your energy management experience.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Headcount Solutions Limited
The job: has been sent to: