You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Sales Support Administrator
This role is mainly administration based but it will evolve into a sales orientated role.
* Greeting Visitors, Telephone answering, dealing with internal and external queries
* Incoming / Outgoing mail
* Spooling and distributing reports
* Word document preparation and Excel spreadsheet entry
* Raising purchase orders correctly
* Database Maintenance
* Handling request for POD`s/Copy Invoices/ Certificates
* Month End Reports/ Review sheets
* Raising credit paperwork
* Admin / Invoicing
* Daily sales filing / retrieval
* Photocopying, shredding, maintaining stocks of toners, stationary, promotional brochures
Applicants for this position must have previous admin experience and strong customer service experience. You must be adaptable and flexible to give support in other areas of the business.
Salary will start on €19,800 per annum - The role is full time and permanent and working hours will be Monday to Friday office hours.
If interested please send CV via the apply link
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Brook Street UK
The job: has been sent to: