You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Research and Development Engineer
This is an excellent opportunity to innovate and discover new and exciting materials which may be used in the design of new products used by people all around the world in offices, at home and even in competitive e-sports tournaments.
Please note: This vacancy is based in Cork, Ireland. You will be expected to relocate to the area if you do not already live within a commutable distance. Relocation assistance is available if required.
As Research and Development Engineer will you be responsible for:
* Plan and lead colour, material and finish research projects
* Install and manage CMF innovation ideas
* Conducting painting, printing and coating experiments to discover new materials and their uses.
* Liaise with materials and coating suppliers remotely and in-person
* Consult with design and new product development team to implement new materials and coatings.
The successful Research and Development Engineer will have:
* Proven experience as a R&D Engineer, CMF Consultant, CMF Manager, Mechanical Engineer, Research Engineer or Materials Scientist.
* Qualified to degree level in either PhD, MSc, MA, MEng, BA, BEng or BSc Product Design, Mechanical Engineering, Product or Innovation Engineering, chemistry, materials science or printing technology.
* Experience in painting, coating, moulding, plastics.
* Experience managing overseas suppliers in high volume production.
In return you will receive an excellent benefits package which includes:
* €55,000 - €65,000 per annum (dependent on experience).
* Discretionary company performance related bonus
* Regular performance appraisals
* Annual pay reviews
* Flexible working
* 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Competitive pension scheme
* Relocation assistance
* Continual formal training and development
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, click the “APPLY NOW” button below and we’ll be in touch.
Please note: Any reference to salary or pay rates in this advertisement are indicative only and should only be used as a guide
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Professional Technical Ltd
The job: has been sent to: