You can save this job and apply at a later date.
6 Months Contract - Dublin
My client based in Dublin are recruiting for an Data Analyst / Logistics for a 6 month contract.
Data Analyst / Logistics Responsibilities:
* Audit and maintain asset management / inventory databases to ensure data integrity and alignment with actual built inventory, circuit layouts, floor plans, rack elevations
* Update asset records related to all approved change activities (such as break-fix, change requests and projects)
* Develop, document, implement, and improve Asset Management procedures to meet operational requirements, to adhere to defined policies, and to ensure accuracy
* Define metrics, data collection, and reporting on the effectiveness of IT asset management processes
* Provide reports of asset management audit results, recommend solutions and implement approved asset management remediation plans.
Data Analyst Essential Skills:
* Two (2) years of experience in a similar role
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to prioritize in complex, fast-paced environment.
* Ability to create spreadsheets
* Good knowledge of network design and protocols and equipment that comprises the infrastructure of a Datacenter / POP
* Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: