You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Our Client operate a large fleet of G1000, R and S Cessna 172 aircraft and Piper PA34 aircraft training domestic and international cadets for some of the world’s largest airlines.
We provide our Flight Instructors with a clear and consistent career path as there is room to grow and progress to IRI & CRI positions. The opportunity also exists to progress to a First Officer / Training position within leading Airline after the successful completion of 2 year’s service.
- Flight, flight simulation and Ground tuition – Delivering instruction to students and completing the associated paperwork and record keeping.
- Monitoring student progress, carrying out student reviews, providing constructive feedback, making sure flying standards are adhered to and being available if an issue arises.
- Ensuring that training is conducted in accordance with the approved syllabi.
- Maintaining a proactive approach to Health & Safety and acting upon any safety information or instructions in relation to flight operations and regulations as advised by the IAA
- Ensuring that student welfare and discipline is monitored at all times.
- Having a cheerful, authoritative, skilful manner and leading by example in both dress and behaviour
- Maintaining full and accountable records
- Ensuring that all company policies, procedures and manuals and statutory regulations are being adhered to.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES / QUALIFICATIONS:
- A minimum of CPL/MEIR FI (A) is required,
- CRI (A) IRI (A) is an advantage for more Senior positions
- ICAO English level 5 or 6 required
- EASA License
- EEA Passport and/or Employment Visa to work in Ireland
- Current Medical Certificate
- Knowledge of Aeronautical Legislation, rules (EU FEI / OPS / Sols etc.).
- Knowledge of EASA PART-ORA, ATO Manuals, ATPL theory subjects and practice is required along with knowledge of aircraft and the aviation industry
- Strong problem-solving skills and works well under pressure
- Flexible approach with a student / customer-oriented outlook
- Ability to get on with and inspire young pilots, giving recognition for good work.
- Strong Communications skills with a natural ability to actively listen as well as speak and demonstrate clearly
- Highly organized and disciplined with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Self-starter with efficient work methods required with analytical & problem solving skills a distinct advantage
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Line Up Aviation
The job: has been sent to: