You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Cargo HR Administrator
We are looking for an experienced Administrator to support our Cargo Operations in Belfast International Airport. You will act as the first point of contact for administrative-related queries from employees and external partners.
Your main administrative duties include maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents (e.g. employment records and onboarding guides) and updating internal databases. Our ideal candidate has experience with HR procedures and can juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner.
* Organise and maintain personnel records
* Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts, new hire guides and pre-employment security screening
* Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
* Strong understanding of confidentiality
* Excellent organisational skills, with an ability to prioritise important projects
* Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
* Liaise with external providers
* Receive employees queries about HR-related issues
* Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information for circa 20 employees (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
* Participate in HR projects (e.g. help organize a job fair event) Requirements
* Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant or relevant role
* Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
* Knowledge of Northern Ireland Employment Law
* Carryout other general office duties as assigned
The list is not exhaustive and is not intended to restrict the scope of the job but clearly define a starting point and may vary depending on location and local customer requirements.
Qualifications and Competencies
* In possession of at least three GCSE’s / O Levels
* At least 1 years’ experience in a similar role
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
* Computer literate
* Commitment to continuous improvement
* Self motivated and able to work independently
* Attained or working toward a HR Qualification
* Experience with HR software
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Swissport as an equal opportunity employer bases its hiring decisions on the business need and the best qualified candidates available, and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category. Candidates who are offered employment may be subject to a criminal record and other background checks as permitted or required by company policy or applicable law.
Swissport International Ltd. is the leading Ground Services Provider to the aviation industry. Swissport is employing over 60,000 dedicated professionals, serving over 700 client companies at 269 stations in 48 countries on five continents. Swissport delivers unparalleled value in the areas of Ground Handling, Cargo Services, Executive Aviation, Travel Services, Fueling and Aircraft Maintenance. We strive to operate with the core values of People, Professionalism, and Partnership in all that we undertake. Our mission is simple – “To provide the aviation industry with consistent and tailor-made solutions around the globe, for a better customer experience”.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: