You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior Security Analyst
Senior IT Security Analyst
My client based in Galway requires a senior information security analyst to join their team on a contract basis. The role will sit within their security team and you will be responsible for managing aspects of the security landscape.
* 6 Month Contract
* Investigate and escalate security incidents. Use software/hardware to protect information systems and infrastructure
* Implementation of information security across the organisation
* Support the development of the information security program and promote information security awareness
* Manage relationships with vendors to ensure that the performance and provision of services are meeting expectations
* Collaborate with architects and admins in regards to IT security policies and strategy
* Address potential vulnerabilities by new versions or technologies
* Manage internal and external pen testing program
* Assist and train junior members
* Third level degree in a related discipline such as computer science, information systems.
* 5+ years experience in IT Security
* Related certifications e.g. CISA, CISSP, CISM desirable
* Working knowledge of security services such as log management, web/email gateways, DLP etc
* Cloud security architecture and design experience desirable
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply with an up to date CV.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Reperio Human Capital
The job: has been sent to: