You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Data Analyst Role – Fintech Company – Dublin City Centre
My client, a world leading Fintech company, is currently seeking to expand their team with a Data Analyst. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with financial analyst experience to get more hands on data analysis and data quality management experience. You will learn from some of the best in the field and have the opportunity to travel internationally.
The Role will involve:
* Analyze Client data requirements
* Ensure data integrity across various departments
* Validate SQL automations to improve data coverage
* Monitor raw data and validate solutions
* Provide to L1 and L2 teams
* Research and incorporate new financial regulations
* Contribute to the evolving services provided by the data team
* A third level degree
* Experience in a similar support role essential
* Exposure to financial services sector
* Familiarity with SQL and SQL Server
* Familiarity with financial software applications
* Excellent customer service skills and attention to detail
* Excellent problem solving abilities
* Knowledge of ETL
There is an amazing progression scheme with this company and a market leading salary/benefits package on offer. You will avail of world class training, a generous pension scheme, travel tax incentives, healthcare, travel discounts, bonus structure and more!
To hear more about this great opportunity, feel free to contact Eimear Mellotte at Reperio on (phone number removed).
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Reperio Human Capital
The job: has been sent to: