You can save this job and apply at a later date.
The operations in Cork are predominantly focused on the Life Science markets and we supply to a number of our key global clients. The successful candidate will have good researching experience, good organisational skills and will be able to provide assistance in the day-to-day activities supporting the recruitment team.
With the guidance and support of the Recruitment Team provide an efficient, effective and professional recruitment service to Clients, Candidates and Colleagues alike, within the various Lifescience sectors.
* Support and participate in key priority deliverables, ensuring business needs are progressed in line with the Office Business Plan.
* Full utilisation of Candidate database to match the right person to the Client's vacancy; receiving and reviewing applications, from web advertising/telephone enquiries/emails.
* Support the Recruitment Team by monitoring and action responses/applications received.
* Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, for example newspapers, websites, magazines; using social media to advertise positions, attract Candidates and build relationships.
* Support the Client’s recruitment requirements within a timely and professional manner.
* Arrange interviews as requested by Client, ensuring applicants are fully briefed on role and given thorough pre-interview advice.
* Ensure that all relevant Candidate onboarding paperwork is completed/passed to administration team for processing etc.
* Ensure that CV details are submitted using correct Client specific process
* Attend recruitment fairs/exhibitions/seminars as required, both to promote Orion Group and to build own personal knowledge/development within discipline.
* Participate in daily/weekly team meetings
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* Takes personal accountability for delivering on duties/responsibilities
* Excellent organisational skills including the ability to manage a diverse and busy workload, plan effectively and work to deadlines on own initiative.
* Good analytical skills and ability to undertake research.
* Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and with appropriate tone, both verbally and in writing with excellent attention to detail
* Ability to work on own initiative or well within a team.
* A strong customer focus with a flexible can do attitude, aimed at delivering business and service objectives.
* Strong IT skills using Microsoft packages
* Willingness and ability to undertake and/or continue professional development.
This is a permanent position.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference, HR1657
#recruitmentjobs #orionjobs #lifesciencerecruitment #lifesciences #internalrecruitment #jobsinrecruitment #corkrecruitmentjobs #ChrisNeale
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: