You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Frontend Engineer - Cork
The successful developer will have both autonomy and the opportunity to achieve a great work-life balance. This unique offering allows the successful Frontend Engineer to have complete freedom in how you do your job as well as providing you with the best equipment with which to work.
The company employ cool technologies such as NFC, Bluetooth Beacons and GPS to gather data on mobile devices, before using machine learning to construe the outcomes. This information is then visualised in an attractive way by utilising the latest technologies.
* Build web applications to help customers manager their system
* Architect dashboards with real time charts, maps and graphs to work on various screen sizes
* Build internal web tools to assist other teams in the company
* Follow best practises and ensure appropriate testing is carried out
* Experience with Mocha, Chai, Jest etc
* Familiarity with RESTful services
* Competent prototyping ideas to UI/UX mockups
* Experience in an Agile environment
* High level of attention to detail for pixel perfect screens
* Ability to use initiative and own issues
* Java experience
* NodeJS experience
* Experience with scripting languages such as Python
* Understanding of responsive design and device targeting
This is a fantastic role with a forward-thinking company doing some truly ground-breaking work.
For more information on this role, contact Sharon Riddell in Reperio Human Capital.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Reperio Human Capital
The job: has been sent to: