You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Workday Technical Analyst (Configuration, Testing, Absence)
A global client is looking for a Workday Technical Analyst to lead and develop an innovative Workday project. The business has grown rapidly and looks to further improve the technologies that drive the company forward.
This is a great opportunity to add value and provide your expertise on Workday. The successful candidate will have a background in ICT, HR and transformation projects along with extensive Workday experience.
Key responsibilities for the Workday Technical Analyst (Configuration, Testing, Absence, Talent)
* Designing, configuring and testing Workday processes
* Lead deployment of Workday functionality
* Responsible for on-going process improvement post go-live
* Main point of contact for Workday queries
* Training end users and communicating with all areas of the business
Key experience for the Workday Technical Analyst (Configuration, Testing, Absence, Talent)
* Experience of Workday absence management and talent management
* Global project experience is highly beneficial
* 2+ years’ experience of Workday
* Workday configuration, testing and training of other users
* Analytical mind and strong organisation skills
* Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management skills
To apply for the Workday Technical Analyst (Configuration, Testing, Absence, Talent) please specify your Workday experience in your application and include your CV.
Ampersand Consulting's Workday division is dedicated solely to connecting companies with skilled candidates in the Workday ecosystem. We partner with innovative companies embedded in cloud-based transformation and system change programmes.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: