You can save this job and apply at a later date.
SQL Server Developer - Dublin
My client, a fast growing and dynamic player in the energy company, is seeking to expand their team by bringing on board a SQL Server Developer. The energy industry is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic sectors at present, especially in the data space!
* Creating database objects utilising T-SQL
* Creating and maintaining ETL processes utilising SQL Server Integration Services
* Creating and maintaining reports utilising SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Power BI
* Providing technical solutions to internal business needs
* Providing technical support to the various internal departments
* Developing new database-centric functionality on existing software products
* Working in conjunction with the Software Development team, to understand core business requirements
Desired Skills & Experience
* 2+ years’ experience with SQL Server development using T-SQL
* Experience working with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
* Experience working with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
* Understanding of database performance tuning and optimisation concepts
* Strong logical and creative problem-solving skills
* Experience working with Power BI
* Experience programming in C# in a .NET environment an advantage
This is an amazing opportunity with a market leading salary and great benefits on offer! You will receive a market leading salary, generous benefits package, healthcare, performance related bonus and travel tax incentives.
To hear more about this great opportunity, please feel free to call Eimear Mellotte at Reperio on (phone number removed) for a confidential chat.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Reperio Human Capital
The job: has been sent to: