You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior Health and Safety Advisor - Louth
Senior Health and Safety Officer:
A leading Irish Main Contractor with over 20 live projects across Ireland up to €300m, including a large Pharmaceutical plant, €100m data centre, €65m residential development and €40m office development. They are currently seeking an experienced Senior Health and Safety Advisor / HSE Officer / Health and Safety Officer based on a €multi-million project in County Louth.
Health and Safety Officer Skills:
The Senior Health and Safety Advisor role would suit an experienced, self-reliant, delivery orientated individual with 5+ years Commercial / Mixed Development experience:
- A third level qualification in Health and Safety or related field
- 5+ years experience in a similar role
- Member of IOSH (Institute of Occupational Safety and Health) preferred
- Experience within the commercial construction sector
- Skilled in Auditing and Training
- Able to manage Health and Safety on-site using their own initiative within the scope of the management system
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Excel, PowerPoint), and a general competence in using new technologies (Mobile Apps etc)
- Able to chair and deliver Health and Safety meetings and presentations
As Health and Safety Officer:
- Reporting to and working closely with the company Health and Safety Manager.
- Identify site specific hazards and ensure they are addressed in the site documentation and in a practical manner on the site
- You will carry out site safety inspections and conduct accident and dangerous occurrence investigations, within your designated area of responsibility
- Carry out Risk Assessments & complete Method Statements
- Contribute to the Tool Box talk topics, discussion and delivery.
- You will liaise with Site Managers to ensure Health and Safety documentation is up to date on site
- Conduct training for new and existing employees
What you'll get in return:
An excellent package will be put in place for the successful candidate of €60,000 - €65,000 + vehicle + bonus + pension, depending on experience, and the opportunity to work with one of the most successful Main Contractor's in Ireland.
How to apply
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date CV to Eoghan McKeever or call us now on 0044 (0)(phone number removed).
The Breagh Team
Breagh Recruitment are the go to specialist construction and engineering recruitment consultants across the UK and Ireland, with an ethos based on flexibility, hard work and a bit of good old common sense. We live within these core values servicing our clients and candidates on a daily basis.
Key roles we recruit for include: Health & Safety managers, project managers, construction managers, site engineers, quantity surveyors, civil engineers, site agents, estimators, buyers, bid managers and site supervisors, across Ireland and the UK.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: