You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior Structural Engineer
In this role you will be working alongside Company Directors on the design and co-ordination of large-scale mixed use, residential and retail projects. In this role you will have the opportunity to visit clients, sites and manage Junior Engineers.
* A minimum of 4 years’ experience working on buildings projects
* Chartered status with Engineers Ireland (or equivalent) is preferred
* Experience of leading on medium or large-scale projects
* Experience of mentoring Junior Engineers and Technicians
* Strong experience in steel design
* Experience of using 3D Modelling software such as Tekla, Robot and Etabs
* Familiar with Eurocodes and British Standards
You must currently hold a work permit or be able to work in Ireland.
For more information, please call Elliot on (phone number removed)
Senior Structural Engineer – Chartered – Steel Design – Tekla – Robot – Etabs – Eurocodes
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: