You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Manager Technology Transfer, intercompany and intracompany
The company designs & develops its own drugs without the use of CMO's, CRO's or other companies, so you will be involved in the full drug life cycle, getting a 360 view on the drug development.
Summary: Manage team supporting intercompany and intracompany technology transfer of late stage and commercial biopharmaceutical drug substance manufacturing processes for monoclonal antibodies/therapeutic proteins.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Manage the team responsible for the technology transfer project management or technology transfer technical support.
• Manage external and internal organizational resources to achieve the requirements of the project plan.
• Collaborate with all relevant departments to coordinate technology transfer activities.
• Facilitate/lead/coordinate IOPS core team activities in support of technology transfer (document review and approval; knowledge transfer; process support) to ensure that all relevant information and materials are successfully communicated and utilized during manufacturing in accordance with agreed upon timeline.
• Track team activities and timelines to ensure that the deliverables within the project plan are met and are on-time.
• Prepare, distribute & present project status reports to project team members and management.
• Manage and set priorities for specific projects/programs.
• Provide project management and/or technical support pertaining to technology transfer.
• Establish strong relationships with intracompany and intercompany (partners, CMOs) counterparts
• Manage, organize, delegate assignments and review work of direct reports.
• Provide leadership to generate options to resolve problems, prioritize, and decide appropriate courses of actions; implement decisions.
• Oversee, participate and approve interviewing, hiring and training of departmental employees. Conduct performance evaluation for direct reports.
• Define, document and establish controls for technology transfer and knowledge management; identify continuous improvement activities to improve performance.
• Lead special projects as assigned.
Experience And Required Skills :
Education and Experience:
• Manager requires BSc/BEng in a scientific discipline or engineering with 7 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Biopharmaceutical process development, manufacturing or process engineering experience preferred.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: