You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Cyber security Analyst
Cyber Security Analyst
We are assisting a booming Belfast Technology company on their massive recruitment needs over the next month. Due to this magnificent period of growth there is an immediate need for new staff across all areas including the need to add 4 new recruits to the Cyber Security team.
- Analyze data and perform research looking for any misconduct or abnormal behaviour
- Analyze data fields for event detections and perform correlation analysis
- Respond to cyber security events recommending mitigation strategies
- Hunt for Adversaries on customer networks
- Research address and resolve DLP
- Draft root cause analysis repots
- Produce reports, communications and e-blasts
- Identify risk areas that need vulnerability prevention
- At least 1 years' experience with security monitoring tools such as IDP/IDS, FW and AV
- Working UNIX/Linux Knowledge
- Scripting ability in Python (Highly desirable)
- Experience with system security vulnerabilities and remediation techniques
- Strong analytic skill
- Previous experience supporting clients as a technical advisor (Highly desirable )
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Black Fox Solutions
The job: has been sent to: