You can save this job and apply at a later date.
We’re looking for a QA Analyst to join our team in Dublin and become an integral part of our Data function.
Working within our Data Acquisition Team in our Dublin office, this is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic group working on break-through e-Commerce services for an international client base. Our customers include the world’s largest CPG companies, such as, Unilever, Nestle, General Mills, P&G and Kimberly Clark.
- Data analysis to identify issues and provide solutions
- Identify process improvements
- Maintain existing processes related to data collection
- Quality assurance of data collected
- Analyze retailer websites
- Be able to prioritize tasks daily
- Liaising with geographically disperse teams to ensure timely deliverables
- Direct interaction with other functions of the business (Business Consultants, Product Management, Customer Success Team)
This list is not exhaustive and there may be other activities you are required to deliver.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in MS excel
- Exposure to SQL
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Enjoy working as part of a team & Ability to work independently as needed
- Passion, a strong desire to achieve and exceed goals
- Ability to comfortably perform in a high-pressure environment
- Experience of requirements gathering
- Experience of issue tracking/management
- Exposure to HTML/Json
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
Edge by Ascential™ delivers some of the industry’s most accurate and actionable sales-driving data, insights and advisory solutions for global brands and retailers looking to win in today’s ecommerce-driven world.
Formerly Brand View, Clavis Insight, One Click Retail and PlanetRetail RNG, Edge by Ascential was launched in October of 2018, bringing four brands under one roof. Our market leading products are a product of our people and we are always in the market for top talent.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: