You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Health & Safety Officer - Dublin
Our client is a leading Main Contractor in Ireland & in Mainland Europe.
They are looking to appoint a Health & Safety Officer for projects in Dublin;
Reporting to the Health and Safety Manager your key responsibilities are: -
• Carrying out safety inspections and producing risk assessments
• Regularly review and update Company Risk Assessments, Safe Operating Procedures and Safety Statement
• Complete Safety Induction Training for all new employees and sub-contractors, and maintain documentary
evidence of same.
• Investigate, record and report accidents, incidents and near-misses promptly, ensuring any corrective actions
are implemented without delay
• Provide relevant accident information for insurance purposes
• Identify new and on-going safety related training requirements, ensuring all mandatory training is reviewed
and delivered on time
• Ensure that correct PPE is availed of at all times by all relevant employees
• Enforce Health and Safety Department Policies
• Review sub-contractors’ Safety Statements and Safety Compliance
• Attend regular Health & Safety meetings
Please apply for this position today or send a CV direct to (url removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: