You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Planner - Oil and Gas
Planner – Oil and Gas industry
We are delighted to be supporting our client who is a leading supplier and distributor of fuel in Ireland. You will be planning efficient and structured Bulk delivery schedules using digital logistics tools in order to maximise cost efficiencies. Experience planning and scheduling routes within logistics/transport environment is crucial.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Manage driver rota’s and schedules in accordance with Driver Hours & Working Time directive
- Monitor failed deliveries to proactively prevent future instances
- Support other scheduling areas when required and other functions within the department as part of a multi-functional team environment
- Ensure customer data is accurate and up-to-date
- Manage Bulk orders in line with our customer demands
- Complete trip reconciliation and action discrepancies.
- Communicate effectively with drivers and other key members/departments
- On-call duties to be carried out on a rotational basis
Your Essential Requirements:
- Must have previous scheduling/planning experience in a busy logistics/transport environment.
- Previous experience in the use of scheduling software.
- Proven track record of delivering excellent customer service.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE two of which must be Maths & English Grade C or above (or equivalent).
- Have a sound geographical knowledge of NI/ROI.
- Knowledge of Driver Hours and Working Time Directive Regulations.
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite, to include Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Experience using Navision and CRM is a distinct advantage but not essential.
- Experience with working to targets (both personal and team targets).
- Proven track record at delivering results in a timely and professional manner.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task within a busy logistics/transport environment.
- Can work using own initiative and have a logical and methodical approach to work.
You will receive a competitive salary, including private health insurance, pension, subsidized canteen, free parking, free company events.
Call Aimee on (phone number removed) or apply directly today for immediate consideration!
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: