You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Finnish or Norwegian Network Engineer
Norwegian/Finnish speaking Technical Server Support Engineer
We are looking for candidates with strong interest in IT along with willingness to learn and grow within the company.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Providing technical support
- Working remotely to diagnose and solve customer problems over the phone, via web collaboration and email
- Dealing with enquiries which can vary from product feature or specification queries to repairs and part replacements.
- Taking full ownership of each customer case, using your independent judgment and experience to diagnose and troubleshoot problems or identify cases for escalation.
- Delivering on individual performance metrics and customer service related targets
- Taking responsibility to deliver a high degree of customer service satisfaction, combined with a passion for learning and developing your technical competencies
- Being a central part of identifying improvement opportunities, taking accountability to ensure that customer's feedback is heard and actioned
- Get hands on experience with our products in our local lab, and build an understanding of our service portfolio through training and OTJ Learning
You're an ideal fit if you have:
- Written and oral fluency in English and Norwegian or Finnish
- Talent for analytical thinking and problem solving
- Demonstrated passion for technology and a keen learning ability
- An eagerness and willingness to develop core IT competencies and a proactive approach to personal development
- A clear, personable, kind, and informative communication style
- An understanding of Industry Standard Servers and basic server architecture
- Knowledge of PC/Server hardware components and their functions
- Some experience with Windows Server or relevant Linux distro
- Basic knowledge of Networking and SAN
- Basic understanding of IT infrastructure and services
- Experience supporting Industry Standard Server, storage or software products and Personal experience with system building or diagnostics
- Certification in A+ and N+ or Server+
- Experience with virtualization
- Health & Pension benefits
- Onsite gym and canteen
- Training and certification opportunities
- Quarterly reward programs for high performers
- Opportunities for advancement
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: