You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Accounts Payable Administrator - Maternity
Our client is Ireland's leading distributor of hardware to the window and door industries located in Dublin. They are searching for an Account Payable to join their expanding team. This is an opportunity to join a busy and fast paced business in a challenging and rewarding role .
Reporting to the Finance Director, your responsibilities will be broad and will include the following:
- Processing of creditor invoices, statement reconciliations, payments and issue remittances
- Prepare and post all bank payments on Internet banking (AIB IBB)
- Maintain payment schedule, monitor bank balances and arrange weekly fund transfers
- Weekly bank reconciliations
- Weekly reports for head office – sales, actual to forecast report
- Intercompany reconciliations, payments and send remittances
- Monthly reports for head office – cashflow, finance reports
- Month end tasks - Exchange rate preparation, month end reporting
- Fuel cards, Sales rep expenses, petty cash, other ad hoc duties
- Assist in credit control when needed
- Fluency in English
- A minimum of 2+ years relevant Accounts Payable experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (word, excel)
- Experience with Microsoft NAV / Navision would be an advantage
- Ability to work through complex issues with a sense of urgency, accountability and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with exceptional customer service skills and a continuous improvement mentality
- Highly motivated individual with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: