You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Safety Officer - DUBLIN
Medium Sized Main Contractor - West Dublin Project - Safety Officer Vacancy - 1-3 Years' Experience
Top Recruitment are partnered with a Medium Sized Main Contractor who are in the market for a Health & Safety Officer. They predominantly deliver residential and commercial projects across Leinster and now need a Health & Safety Officer to be based on a project in West Dublin.
- Reporting to the EHS Manager
- Provide support and advice to colleagues, subcontractor personnel and other third parties.
- Proper reporting of accidents, incidents and near misses in an accurate and timely fashion and assist with investigations in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Conduct site safety inspections, audits and risk assessments as required and ensure that management personnel put appropriate action plans in place.
- Conduct regular reviews on corrective actions arising from incidents, inspections and audits.
- To ensure EHS policies and procedures are fully implemented and ensure compliance with all relevant legislation.
- Assist with the delivery of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure that EHS lessons learnt and other initiatives are properly communicated.
- Provide a proactive approach to problem solving and to the various aspects of day-to-day health, safety and environmental management.
- The successful candidate should have 3rd level qualifications in health & safety
- 1-3 years experience in a similar role, ideally gained in construction.
- They should possess a sound understanding of health and safety legislation and an ability to evaluate current and emerging trends in health and safety management.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.