You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Danish, Norwegian, Swedish Compliance Representative
As a Danish / Norwegian / Swedish Consumer Risk Appeals Agent within Risk Operations, your primary responsibilities will be to review PayPal accounts that have been limited due to what is believed to be potentially fraudulent activity and to determine whether the limitation should be lifted. You may be working on both account maintenance and escalation queues and will be using various applications to assess the legitimacy of the account holder or the transaction.
You are responsible for reviewing documentation, analyzing data, and determining in a timely manner whether the limitation should be removed. Throughout this process you may need to communicate with the customer for additional information and to notify them of decisions. An Appeals Agent within Risk Operations is organized, efficient, and driven, exhibits strong analytical skills, adapts well to change, and thrives in a collaborative team environment.
Fluent Norwegian and English are required for this role.
- Review PayPal accounts and determine the legitimacy of the account and account holder and associated risk. Analyze account history and trends and perform relevant research to effectively identify problems (70%)
- Contacting account holders in an effort to verify activity and mitigate loss (20%)
- Continually monitor cases and reports to identify trends and notify management of information gleaned from that activity. (10%)
Knowledge / Skills Requirements:
- Strong verbal (phone) communication skills utilizing active listening and clearly speaking to customer.
- Strong written (email) communication utilizing proper grammar and punctuation.
- Ability to make discretionary decisions based on research.
- Ability to function in multiple queues covering a variety of tasks with a sense of urgency and follow-through
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies
- Strong working knowledge of external systems, PC based internet and software applications (Internet, Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Basic Knowledge of internal systems & software (Kana, Intranet, Admin Tools, Attack).
Register your details in our Talent Programme today, and see how you can develop your career with us.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.