- Guaranteed interviews
- 3 Years Career Development Support
- Achieve certification in industry desired disciplines
- No experience needed
If you’re passionate about IT with the ability to think outside the box, we can help you launch a brand-new career in the IT industry.
Here at The Training Room we specialise in helping IT lovers kick start the career of their dreams by helping them gain industry desired certification via our course, followed by genuine opportunities.
Our corporate partners have expressed a demand for 1st Line Support professionals and have engaged us to provide them with entry level talent. Our partner network includes companies such as AND.Digital, Taylor Made Computer Solutions and many more. This means that not only can we get you certified and job ready in as little as 12 weeks, but we can also provide the best possible platform from which to launch your new career.
No experience is needed as full training is provided along with a dedicated tutor who will support you throughout the entirety of the course.
You’ll gain the following certifications:
- CompTIA IT Fundamentals Build your foundational knowledge of desktop, laptop and mobile systems, servers, software installation and security
- CompTIA A+ (220-1001 Core 1) Develop your expertise to work with mobile devices and networking technology
- CompTIA A+ (220-1002 Core 2) Learn to install and configure operating systems, expanded security, software troubleshooting, and more
- Configuring Windows 10 Devices Manage identity, remote access, apps, updates and recovery, data access and protection to plan desktop and device deployment
- Windows 10 Installing and Configuring Understand how to install, configure and upgrade media for Windows, including the implementation and troubleshooting of apps
- Configuring Windows Server 2012 MCP Learn to install and configure servers, server roles and features and how to deploy core network services
Never give up on a dream because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway!
CLICK APPLY now and complete the next steps, we’ll be in touch to answer any questions you may have.
The Training Room is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under reference number: 723720. Please note that this is a training course and fees apply, a representative from The Training Room will contact you to discuss details of the course and fees and make you aware of any funding options that are available to you.Apply Now