You can save this job and apply at a later date.
We are looking for a flexible, experienced (Band 2) admin to provide high quality support to the multidisciplinary team. Based in Northern Ireland on a 2 week basis.
This role is suitable for an individual who is able to start immediately, has past experience in the administrative sector, effective communication skills and friendly.
* Direct incoming correspondence for the attention of appropriate members of staff.
* Attend team meetings, taking notes and preparing minutes if required.
* Arranging hospitality/equipment for meetings as required.
* General reception duties
* Any other duties within the job remit which may be delegated by the Teams.
* Participate as required in staff development/training sessions
Duties & Responsibilities
* Taking and recording messages appropriately for team members.
* Preparing manual charts for discharge in accordance with Trust Policy and arranging transportation to Closed File Store. Arranging retrieval of files from Closed File Store when required.
* Assist in the compilation of weekly and monthly statistical data
* Maintain staff relationships and morale amongst the staff reporting to him/her.
* Review the organisation plan and establishment level of the service for which he/she is responsible to ensure that each is consistent with achieving objectives, and recommend change where appropriate.
* Delegate appropriate responsibility and authority to the level of staff within his/her control consistent with effective decision making, while retaining overall responsibility and accountability for results.
* 4 GCSEs at Grades A-C including English Language or equivalent / higher qualification AND 1 year's experience in a clerical / administrative role OR 2 year's experience in a clerical / administrative role.
* Experience in the use of Microsoft Office Word, or equivalent
If you are suitable please apply now. Deadline Mon 1st March 2019
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.