You can save this job and apply at a later date.
As a result of expansion of their pension administration business our client has an opportunity for an experienced Pension Administrator within their occupational pension administration team in their Belfast office.
The role will require you to work as part of the team to deliver a high-quality administration service within agreed timescales and to take responsibility for client service activities
* You will be the main point of contact for a portfolio of defined benefit schemes
* Pro-actively manage and act as the main point of contact for portfolio of DB schemes whilst checking colleagues work
* Provide cover for fellow colleagues and team manager when necessary
* Ensure that all agreed service levels are met
* Act as an effective problem solver providing technical support both externally & internally and take ownership of client issues
* Demonstrate ownership, responsibility and accountability for yourself whilst acting in a support role for junior members through feedback and coaching.
* You should be organised, methodical and logical in your approach to the delegation of responsibilities.
* Have achieved, or be willing to complete, professional qualifications through the Pensions Management Institute
* Minimum of 5 GCSEs, or equivalent, including English and Maths (Grade C min)
* At least 3 years` relevant DB and DC experience
* Computer Skills (MS Office)
PLEASE NOTE - CANDIDATES WITHOUT EXPERIENCE OF DEFINED BENEFITS AND CONTRIBUTIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
Salary range is c €27-€35K depending on knowledge and experience
There is also an attractive package that includes:
* Great holiday entitlement
* Pension contribution
* Life insurance
* Bonus structure
Please send CV via the apply link
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Brook Street UK