- No experience needed
- Become gym-floor ready in as little as 5 weeks
- 3 years career development support
- Guaranteed interviews with the UK leading Gyms
Would you like to work for the likes of DW, Fitness First, PureGym, Nuffield Health, Your Personal Training, Ultimate Performance Fitness or Lifestyle Fitness?
The Training Room can help!
We are currently accepting applications from dedicated fitness enthusiasts who are looking to shape a brand-new career in health and fitness.
We’re offering a course designed to help you achieve the industry desired Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training that you need to deliver personal training sessions on the gym-floor. Our course is industry and internationally recognised and available across the entire country.
Graduates are not only trained to the highest standard, we also provide 3 years of career support and have partnered with some of the biggest names in the fitness industry to provide guaranteed interviews.
Our partner network includes leading gyms and health clubs such as DW, Fitness First, PureGym, Nuffield Health, Your Personal Training, Ultimate Performance Fitness and Lifestyle Fitness, many of which have engaged us to provide them with well-trained entry-level talent to help keep up with the increased demand for personal trainers and fitness professionals.
On successful completion you’ll graduate with:
Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Fitness Instructing
- Covers health, safety and welfare within a fitness environment
- Learn about the anatomy and physiology for exercise
- Learn the principles of fitness, health and exercise
- Learn how to plan gym-based exercise
- Learn how to instruct gym-based exercise
- How to support clients
Active IQ Level 3 Certificate Personal Training
- Learn about the anatomy and physiology for health and exercise
- Learn how to apply the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme
- Learn about programming personal training with clients
- Learn how to deliver personal training sessions
The Training Room Certificate in Studio Cycling
- How to plan the most fatiguing indoor cycling class
- The main manoeuvres and riding techniques
- How to use these manoeuvres to get your classes legs burning
- How to sequence workouts with and without music
The Training Room Certificate in Metabolic Circuit Training
- How to plan a metabolic resistance, conditioning and finisher session
- How this class can improve your client’s hormonal profile
- How to get the after burn or EPOC
- About calorie expensive exercise that keep your group fitter
The Training Room Certificate in Gym Based Boxing
- Correct technique and punch combinations
- How to "take" and cue combinations that flow
- How to keep your client hitting the mark at high intensity
- How to incorporate bodyweight exercises into a workout format
You could be Level 3 qualified and working for one of the biggest names in fitness in as little as 5 weeks, so what are you waiting for?
Click APPLY to find out more.
The Training Room is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under reference number: 723720. Please note that this is a training course and fees apply, a representative from The Training Room will contact you to discuss details of the course and fees and make you aware of any funding options that are available to you.Apply Now