You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Trainee Technician- Administration
Fundamental to living our core values is having great people in our business. That's why we believe that Amey is only as great as the people we employ. We place great value on our people and the contribution they make to our business, that’s why we aim to offer a competitive benefits package to all of our employees.
Working for Amey you will receive a competitive salary and will be able to join our contributory pension scheme. In addition you will be entitled to Company sponsored life assurance and a generous holiday entitlement. You will also be invited to join Amey Choices which offers a range of flexible benefit options and offers additional benefits available throughout the year.
Amey is an equal opportunities employer.
What is the purpose of this role?
To manage visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notify company personnel of visitor arrival and maintain security and telecommunications systems.
What will this role involve?
* Receiving all visitors to office, ensuring they sign in and receive a copy of the health and safety Leaflet.
* Receiving all deliveries and checking to make sure all is correct and no damages
* Making all travel arrangements for the office (Flights, Hotels, Trains, Ferry, Room Hire & Car Hire)
* Managing and booking out all meeting rooms, Company Cars and Cameras.
* Arranging all PO numbers for office (PPE, stationary. Through SAP SRM - CLICK TO BUY
* Managing the Parked Report, WIA & Purchasing card Accounts
* Producing BI reports
What are we looking for?
* 5 GCSE’s including English and Maths.
* Previous experience within a similar environment/role
* Telephone Skills,
* Microsoft Office Skills
* Supply Management
* Office Management
What makes this role unique?
You will provide support and assistance to the team in all relevant aspects of service delivery to meet Amey objectives.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.