You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Area Managers - Leinster
Part/Full Time Area Managers Leinster
Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge? We are recruiting for Full and Part Time Area Managers in the Leinster Area.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Delivery of various projects across the Leinster region
- Coordinating and managing staff from site to site
- Ensuring quality, health and safety standards are adhered to across all sites
- Develop and manage relationships with all stakeholders internal and external.
- Oversee all contract terms and conditions through to finalisation and resolve any issues to ensure successful contract implementation.
- 2-3 years experience in a similar position - Contracts Manager
- Must be computer literate
- Main contractors experience (advantageous)
- Previous experience across all aspects of a similar sector
- Experience in the contract cleaning field
Benefits of this Contract Managers role:
- You will join a long standing contractor in a permanent capacity with the potential to grow and develop your career further.
- In return you will receive an attractive salary in line with your experience.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.