You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Business Travel Consultant
Hello! Have we met before?
With some of the world’s biggest and most well-known brands as our clients, chances are, you’ve already interacted with Concentrix! Whether you’re buying a pair of jeans online, calling tech support about your new headphones or ordering a ride share we’re behind the scenes making the customer experience smoother. But we do more than just customer service! Concentrix helps clients with everything from consulting and technology services to analytics and insights.
Join a company where you can grow and develop in your career, where we are fanatical about our clients and staff as we become the greatest customer engagement services company in the world, rich in diversity and talent.
Join one of the world’s leading business travel organisations, working from our new Business Travel Centre in Dublin. You will deliver high-touch customer care to business travelers embarking on worldwide travel, finding solutions for flight, hotels, and train-travel and beyond, before and during their business trips. Your help will ensure they fly with ease, arrive fresh for meetings and get back home on time for their family and friends. Each year our client helps thousands of companies in over 60 markets to better manage their travel programs by providing modern solutions and exceptional service.
Would you like to start your day in our brand-new Business Travel hub?
What can we offer you?
- Full-time permanent contract
- Competitive salary plus performance-based bonus plan.
- Relocation Allowance of €1,250
- 20 days annual holiday + 9 statutory days entitlement
- Free parking and on-site canteen
- Excellent company benefits including pension, life assurance and discounted phone and more!
What we need from you:
You will have either knowledge of Travel GDS System such as Amadeus, Galileo, Worldspan or Sabre, or will have international travel/hospitality experience.
- Passion for travel/experience with travel
- Full flexibility to work night-shift & weekends
- Solutions mindset to find the right solution for the customer (e.g., consultative skills), while also closing the sale and potentially up-selling the customer
- Ability to anticipate customer needs and display empathy, proactive recommendations & urgency
- Polished delivery: ability to communicate in a structured and effective manner
- Quick learner: ability to ramp up quickly and act on feedback constructively
- De-escalate customer situations: manage customer expectations and follow-up on customer commitments
- Passion for service, one call resolution and tailoring the solution for the caller
- Fast typing and computer navigation skills
- Proficiency in a multi-system environment and ability to multi-task
Dublin doesn't really need much introduction! Ireland's capital is jam packed with history, sport, culture and entertainment and is frequently hailed as the friendliest city in Europe. 21st Century Dublin has a diverse population making Dublin a multicultural European community. And it's so easy to get here with over 60 airlines flying to from 175 destinations! What are you waiting for?
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.