You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Legal Billings Administrator - Dublin
We are seeking an experienced Legal Billings Administrator to join a leading law firm based in Dublin, Ireland.
Coordinating and fulfilling the billing function using the in-house billing system, you will beed to be detail focused, be able to work effectively to tight deadlines and possess experience working in a high volume billing role in a corporate environment.
Key responsibilities in this Dublin based Legal Billings Administrator role:
- Coordinating and fulfilling the billing function
- Working with a variety of e-billing systems, becoming the expert user on the team
- Ensuring timely and accurate billing for clients
- Dealing with all queries and escalating when necessary
- Prioritising activities and managing expectations of multiple stakeholders
- General support to colleagues
Key skills and experience required:
- Recent experience in a high volume billing role in a corporate environment
- Process driven
- Detail focused and keen to learn new systems
- Strong organisational skills
- Confident communication skills
- Positive, enthusiastic and professional approach
- Strong IT skills
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Referral Bonus Scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- In-house gym
- Subsidised staff restaurant & coffee hub
- Social events
- And MORE!
If you’re interested in a Legal Billings role based in Dublin and have the skills and experience we’re looking for then please submit your CV ASAP, quoting ‘LO- Dublin Billing Administrator’
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.