You can save this job and apply at a later date.
The role of the administrator will be to support the general administration and coordination of a new permit system .
You will be responsible for liaising and communicate with customers and co-workers in order to ensure all permits are processed in an orderly fashion whilst providing correct information to the customers.
You will also be the front of house reception so therefore responsible for meeting and greeting customers as well as handling telephone queries.
- First point of contact for all telephone calls - answer, screen and forward calls to correct persons.
- Competently deal with customer and public enquiries.
- General administrative duties i.e. filing, photocopying, scanning, etc.
- Having a general understanding of the services the client provides so that you have the ability to offer information to customers.
- Liaise with Drivers, Customers and all levels of the Business.
- Produce and process permits for eligible customers within specific timeframe and process all used permits.
- Manage and respond to all permit enquiries in a polite and courteous manner.
- Mail handling
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills - must be proficient with Microsoft packages.
- Good time management skills, well organised and efficient.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Good attention to detail
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.